For the first time, we have four generations in the workplace. While this offers a number of benefits for a financial institution, it can also be a challenge to manage an age-diverse staff.
Reduce the conflict and communication problems by understanding more about what motivates each of these four generations: Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials.
This webinar will provide information that assists managers in coaching and communicating with each of the generations in order to maximize productivity.
What You Will Learn:
- Background on the 4 Generations of Employees
- Traits of Employees from Each Generation
- Do's and Don'ts for Managing Each Generation
- Communication Strategies
- Motivation Techniques
- Common "Generation Clash" Areas
- Fostering Teamwork Among the Generations
- Finding Ways to Capitalize on the Strengths of Each Generation
Who Should Attend?
Managers and supervisors would benefit from this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.