This program fulfills many of your annual training requirements for your frontline!
The front-line is critical in the implementation of many of the federal regulations for a financial institution. In this program, we will cover the basic understanding of what each regulation is for and how the frontline is responsible for its implementation. Your staff will be updated and have a review of the new requirements for this year and some proposed changes. You will want to document this training for your examiners and count this to the job specific training for BSA as well as the other deposit regulations.
What You Will Learn:
- Regulation D: DDA, NOW and FDIC requirements for insurance disclosures on DDAs with interest
- Regulation D: Savings transaction limitations
- Regulation CC: Holds and proposed changes on disclosures
- Regulation E: ODP requirements and error resolution
- BSA and the NEW CTR and its components
- Red Flags for Identity theft
- Regulation GG and unlawful internet gambling
- BSA: Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- Regulation DD: Interest and APY calculations, disclosures to customers
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
Customer Service Representatives, Branch Administration, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers, Deposit Operations, Tellers, New Account Representatives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.