Yes, they are still around! Were you hoping they might fade into the sunset?
Because of the high cost of health insurance premiums, more and more companies and individuals are enrolling in High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) to reduce their health care premium costs. As they do, there is a growing need for Health Savings Accounts to pay those medical expenses until the high deductible has been met and the insurance co-pay kicks in.
Whether you are now offering HSAs or are thinking about offering HSAs, this 2 hour extremely informative webinar will give you the information you need to make sure you are setting the accounts up correctly and performing the proper maintenance and reporting.
- What are the 5 mandatory requirements for HSA eligibility?
- What is the definition of a HDHP?
- What are the contribution limits for 2014/2015?
- How do we handle the removal of excess contributions?
- What responsibilities does the financial institution have to monitor qualified medical expense withdrawals?
- How do we handle overdrafts in an HSA account?
- What kind of account should the HSA money be invested in?
- How do we re-deposit medical expense reimbursements?
Who Should Attend?New Account Representatives, Certificate of Deposit Personnel, Savings Counselors, Accountholder Service Representatives, Investment and Trust Personnel who are involved in the opening, selling, marketing, or administration of HSAs. Any officer/manager who "oversees" the New Account department and may be responsible for answering HSA accountholders questions or concerns but does not actually open HSA accounts.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.