If you are a supervisor, if you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. The webinar focuses on the techniques and strategies you need in order to handle your job responsibilities successfully, while at the same time, increasing your personal job satisfaction.
Supervisors must master the art of juggling - staff, schedules, meetings, compliance concerns, goals that must be met, deadlines that won't wait, on-going training needs, serving as a back-up for the employee that didn't come in...the list goes on and on. We'll discuss how to keep all the balls in the air without breaking a sweat.
This program will ramp up your leadership skills and address critical supervisory issues necessary to becoming an excellent manager. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level register today for this program, you will be eager to put to work what you've learned!
Join us, you'll learn a positive, real-world approach to inspiring others to deliver extraordinary results.
What You Will Learn:
- Creating a Quality Workplace
- Building Trust, Respect and Confidence
- Excelling at Effective Communication
- Understanding the Supervisor's Essential Role in all Aspects of Training
- Supporting Change
- Garnering Support at Every Level
- Correcting and Addressing Behaviors and Choices that Don't Work
- Coaching - When and Why and How
- Learning How to Handle - Complaining, Whining and Gossip
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Improving Work Habits
- Resolving Conflict
- Encouraging Your Staff to be Self-Managed
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, supervisors, assistant supervisors, or anyone with supervising responsibilities.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.