What is cooking on the deposit side this Spring? Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules, Regulation CC (Availability of Funds and Collection of Checks) and Prepaid Cards may be a few of the hot buttons. You may also want to look at ongoing issues with Nonresident aliens and overdraft practices. This program is an update and review for those who are more advanced compliance and deposit operations personnel.
What You Will Learn:
- How new CDD proposed rules will impact your deposit operations
- What will change if CFPB really does implement Reg CC in June
- Prepaid card regulatory proposed changes and their impact on your institution
- Overdraft practices
- Complaint management programs
- Online opening of accounts
- W-8 BEN and W-8BEN E
- And many other compliance topics
Who Should Attend?
Compliance Officers, Support Staff, Branch Operations, Branch Administration, Training and all Frontline Branch Staff.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.