Learn the nuts and bolts of the federal lending requirements.
- Federal compliance rules. Concise summaries of the rules on appraisals, BSA requirements, Reg AA, environmental rules, Reg B, FACTA, insurance disclosures, flood insurance, HMDA, homeownership counseling, LTV limits, privacy, RESPA, REG U, risk-based financing, service member requirements and Truth-in-Lending.
- Up-to-Date Rules. Includes information about the new CFPB rules, including integrated disclosures.
- Supplemental Memos and Charts. The booklet includes a sample short application form, as well as helpful charts and memos addressing right of rescission, environmental lending, business-entity documentation, adverse action, Reg O and appraisals.
- Cites to the Actual Laws. Will enable bankers to locate the legal source of various requirements.
- Detailed Index. This invaluable tool will allow bankers to locate information quickly.
- THE BOOKLET IS SURE TO BECOME YOUR FAVORITE COMPLIANCE TOOL!
Who Should Attend?
All the webinar information will be documented clearly in a 50+ page handbook with clear charts and cite references. Lenders, loan processors and compliance officers will refer to this booklet time and time again. Plus, this webinar can be invaluable for newer lenders and processors.
"If you have never attended one of Anne Lolley's webinars you are so missing out. She knows her stuff and presents it in a way anyone can grasp." -June W., Bank of Lincoln County
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.