The loan review process is an important component of any successful commercial lending program. Just as prudent underwriting before making a loan decision is key to building a strong loan portfolio, an incomplete or deficient loan review process can prove detrimental to maintaining that portfolio as a healthy ongoing concern. Learn ways that a proper and thorough loan monitoring and loan review process can help prevent loans from becoming unnecessary impediments to your lending institution.
- The Loan Commitment Letter
- Evaluating financial issues annually
- The Annual Loan Review: What it should include
- Financial information: What you should require
- Evaluating financial information in a timely manner to verify compliance with loan terms and conditions
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Analysts
- Loan Officers
- Other personnel with loan servicing responsibilities
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.