Get familiar with the NEWEST version of the Currency Transaction Report, which is very different in style and approach than its predecessors. We'll review data fields and go over the report line by line, so you better understand all fields.
New questions arise every day for your frontline. Do you check "2a" or "2b" for someone who brings in over $10,000 and puts some into a personal account and some into a business account? This is just one of the many FAQs we'll consider.
You'll also receive a comprehensive manual with all FinCEN’s general instructions on the CTR, exemptions, FAQs, and much more. Plus, you'll receive a manual full of common examples that financial institutions have received over the last few years.
What You Will Learn:
- The three key sections of the CTR
- Review which data fields are critical and which are not
- Learn about NAICS codes and their use in the CTR
- Understand and use FinCEN's directed back filing box
- How to fill out the CTR on Sole Proprietors, LLCs and Joint Accounts
- Lots of examples of the CTR in various situations
- RSSD number and how to find your branch’s RSSD number
- And much more...
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, Teller Managers, Branch Operations, Deposit Services, Training, New Accounts. and BSA personnel
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.