Learn about the latest "TRID" Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure compliance hot spots.
What You Will Learn:
- Date Issued vs. Date of Receipt Discrepancies
- Sales Price vs. Property Value
- What’s the TRID loan purpose, and what does it mean?
- The latest Rate Lock Guidance
- Projected Payment Section Clarifications
- Itemizing Charges the Consumer Will Pay vs. Will Not Pay
- Prepaid Misconceptions
- Cash to Close in Plain English
- Tolerances and Good Faith Analysis
- Shopping Lists
- Can Shop vs. Cannot Shop and Did Shop vs. Did Not Shop
- Changed Circumstance Highlights and Pitfalls
Who Should Attend?
Compliance Personnel, Audit Personnel, Consumer Real Estate Lenders, Processors and Settlement Closers
"It was a great follow up to the TRID changes and came at a good time, after we have been using them for short time." - Trudi L, SeaComm Federal Credit Union
"Great information...Speaker very knowledgeable...Great training tool." - Jeff J, Clear Mountain Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.