Why are some banks more successful than others? It's not how good the bank's technology, finance and marketing departments are. It's the bank's culture that drives success.Your institution's culture stems from the cohesiveness of its leaders, clarity regarding where you're going, how you'll get there, and communicating this to all members of your team.
What You Will Learn:
- Dysfunctions of all teams and how to improve them
- Establishing and maintaining unity
- How to hire those that fit your culture
- The role of the compliance officer
- How to form a strong alliance between compliance and other departments
Who Should Attend?
Bank Management, Board Members, and Compliance Personnel
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.