It’s a new year, and changes to IRAs are inevitable. Just when we get comfortable with the “old” rules, Congress throws us a curve, and many times it’s right before they go on their Christmas holiday break. Learn about the latest legislation, pending legislation, and cost of living adjustments available for 2016.
What You Will Learn:Get answers to these and many more common questions:
- What are legislative updates for 2016?
- What are proposed regulations for Auto-enrollment IRAs for small businesses?
- Did Congress reinstate the Qualified Charitable Distribution Exemption for 2015/2016 and beyond, and what are the proper procedures?
- How does the recent Supreme Court ruling regarding legal same sex marriage in all 50 states affect beneficiary designations on IRAs?
- What are mandatory reporting requirements to be distributed to IRA accountholders in January 2016?
- How does the new Rollover Change effective January 2015 affect IRA rollovers in 2016 now that the transition rule has expired?
- What is the danger in confusing the “IRA direct transfers” terminology with “direct rollovers”? NO!!!! It is NOT the same thing.
Who Should Attend?
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, Investments and Savings Departments who are involved in opening, selling, and administering IRA accounts will benefit greatly from thorough discussion of the more complicated aspects of the IRA and from the "Annual IRA Update and Review". A working knowledge of IRAs will help understand the more complicated areas of this Webinar.
"Patrice is an awesome speaker and is very knowledgeable." - Karen W, Commercial Bank - St. Louis, MO
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.