Get a complete update on Customer Due Diligence (CDD). We'll look at exam issues, new and/or proposed rules, and all the information you should gather at the beginning of the relationship and throughout the relationship. You'll receive a sample policy, procedures and more to build a complete due diligence program
- Writing your policy on Customer Due Diligence
- Developing your procedures on Customer Due Diligence
- Who is a beneficial owner? Are there exemptions?
- What is a legal entity?
- What do we have to do on trusts, IOLTAs, nonprofits etc?
- What kind of documentation and information should we acquire on beneficial owners?
- What times of information should be gathered on consumer and business accounts for due diligence?
- What is meant by purpose of account, source of funds, source of wealth?
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA staff, deposit operations, compliance, security, training and sales.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.