Often called the fifth pillar of BSA, Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence are the way we are required to "know" our account holder. Your Board will learn how we gather identification and become familiar with pending issues on beneficial ownership. This is an excellent program for an update on what is new and happening in our industry as far as Bank Secrecy Act is concerned.
- CIP - Minimum Requirements
- Identifying the customer: Information Required and Verification
- Customer Due Diligence and Key Elements
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?This program is recommended for your Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.