Is your front line a compliance asset or liability? Let’s make them a compliance asset. This regulatory review completes your financial institution’s annual training requirements. It also helps your front line understand that you can be fined and sued if you do not follow your regulatory responsibility.
During the webinar, each regulation will spotlight the front line issues and how to handle them. This webinar will help your staff determine if you are in a regulation, and if you are, what is your course of action. You'll be amazed how training that's focused on front line issues will take you from zero to hero with your regulators.
- Regulation CC Update on Holds and Disclosures
- Regulation E revisions and understanding your customer’s rights on unauthorized access
- Regulation D—Six transaction limitations and NCUSIF disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
- Regulation TISA—Spotlight on disclosures and answering customer questions about rates and APY
- BSA—Annual training requirements plus CTRs, SARs and DOEP date fields
Who Should Attend?
Compliance officers, customer service representatives, new accounts representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, assistant branch managers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.