When and how do we close accounts? How should the check be made out? What to do when customers disagree on closing the account? This program will focus on the personal account issues of closing accounts and taking off signers in this complex world.
- What to do when the joint customers no longer want to be joint?
- Who has the right to remove names at death?
- How to close a UTMA account?
- What to do when customer’s want to remove a signer? Add a signer
- And many more difficult issues
Who Should Attend?
New account representatives, membership service representatives, personal bankers, branch managers, branch operations, branch operations, deposit compliance officer and staff and all deposit personnel
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.