- Changing signers on business accounts
- What happens when an owner dies on a business account?
- Can a business account have a Pay on Death designation?
- Can a partner remove another partner?
- How do we give debit cards on business accounts? Where is the liability?
- How do we run Customer Identification Programs on business accounts?
- Can we have a power of attorney on a business account?
- With the new complicated limited liability company, how can we tell who is authorized to remove who when they are all managing members?
- Resolutions, signature cards and endorsements
- NEW CDD Rules affect many business account issues
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is Customer Service Representatives, Branch Managers, Lenders, Personal Bankers, Training and Branch Administration, Tellers who work for the commercial side.
"Deb has so much knowledge to share and we want to learn it all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge on this webinar and the other times that I have reached out to ask clarifying questions, regarding business accounts. GREAT JOB and I really mean that!" -- Leisha Heugly, University Federal Credit Union
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.