Get a recap of 2016's emerging issues for BSA and a look toward 2017 issues. We'll discuss hot topics to be addressed as we enter 2017. This program will not be for beginning BSA officers, but for those tweaking existing BSA programs and who want to wrap up 2016 and prepare for 2017.
- What issues will emerge as critical going into 2017?
- How the Panama Papers may impact your financial institution
- Interactions with customers that may indicate financial crimes - checking balances and inquiries
- New Wire Transfer fraud
- Working with law enforcement when the officer wants to leave the account open
- Personal liability 102
- Trade based money launder - a closer look
- Modeling, Validation and Governance
- Customer Due Diligence rule coming closer
- High risk customers and "reevaluating" relationships
- Virtual currency and other new payment mechanisms
- Confidentiality issues
- SARs 90/60/30 day rules
- Three SARs and you're out?
- What's new and hot at the end of 2016?
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Support Personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.