Just when we get comfortable with the “old” rules, Congress throws us a curve, and many times it’s right before they go on their Christmas holiday break. This two-hour webinar will update you on any of the latest legislation, pending legislation and cost of living adjustments available for 2017.
What You Will Learn:
Participants will get the answers to these and many more common questions.
- What are the legislative updates for 2017?
- How does the bank report Qualified Charitable Distributions to the IRS?
- What are the new procedures for accepting “tardy” rollovers past the 60 day period?
- What are the mandatory reporting requirements to be distributed to IRA accountholders in January 2017?
- What is the status on the pending legislation to change beneficiary payouts?
- What is the danger in confusing the “IRA direct transfers” terminology with “direct rollovers”? NO!!!! It is NOT the same thing.
Who Should Attend?
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, Investments and Savings Departments who are involved in opening, selling, and administration of IRA accounts will benefit greatly from thorough discussion of the more complicated aspects of the IRA and from the "Annual IRA Update and Review". A working knowledge of IRAs will help participants understand the more complicated areas of this Webinar.
"Patrice is an awesome speaker and is very knowledgeable." - Karen W, Commercial Bank - St. Louis, MO
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.