- Fair Lending Basics
- Collection & Servicing Concerns
- Compliance Management System
- Seven Essential Elements for Fair Lending
- Exam Focus by Regulator
- Fair lending and discrimination
- Mitigating Risks
- CFPB and Consumer Complaints
- Mortgage Servicing & Reg. Z & X
- What type of reviews should be done for Fair Lending in collections & servicing?
- What do recent enforcement actions say about violations of Fair Lending laws during the collection process?
- Servicing requirements changed in 2014. What are the Fair Lending risks in loss mitigation, foreclosure procedures, customer service response, and reputation risk?
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?This program is recommended for your Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.