This webinar draws upon the speaker’s 25 plus years of teaching loan documentation and practicing law. Experienced bankers will benefit from confirmation of knowing "the right thing to do." New lenders will learn to avoid the most frequent exceptions and loss-causing mistakes.
All types of collateral are covered. Participants will receive a handout that can be used immediately to improve your loan documentation practice.
Top 10 Mistakes Discussed:
- Misclassification of collateral and bad collateral descriptions
- Filing the perfection document in the wrong location
- Using the wrong borrower/debtor name
- Not obtaining the proper authorization documentation
- Improper assessment of lien position
- Failing to amend your UCC-1
- Failing to continue or terminate your UCC-1
- Leaving items to post closing or making exceptions
- Failing to properly monitor your borrower’s post closing documentation obligations
- Inadvertently waiving rights
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in loan documentation including loan officers, loan assistants and secretaries, loan operations personnel, credit analysts and loan administration personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.