Credit card issuers and servicers must pay attention to a special set of rules under Regulation Z. The Credit CARD Act of 2009 added significant requirements to follow that exist nowhere else in Reg. Z. Are you aware of all the requirements when it comes to disclosures, timing requirements, and payments? This webinar will cover the in-depth credit rules in Reg. Z, as well as other requirements.
- Credit card solicitations and advertising
- Changes in terms and rate increases, including right to reject changes
- Payment processing - timing, amounts, and methods of payment
- Periodic statement timing
- Payment due date requirements, including crediting
- Late Payment and Repayment disclosures
- Marketing to college students
- Considering ability to pay, including for underage consumers
- Limitation on fees
- Over-limit fees and opt-in rules
Who Should Attend?
Compliance and Legal Staff, Marketing and Advertising Personnel, Back-Office Staff of credit card issuers, Institutions who utilize the services of a third-party card issuer, Management, and Trainers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.