This is for Part 1 only. For series pricing, CLICK HERE.
Learn about basic loan documentation principles and practices under Revised Article 9 for collateral.
What You Will Learn:
- Loan applications and financial statements
- Loan committee memos and presentations
- Lien document
- Lien perfection including UCC-1 and other filing requirements
- Lien searches and title verification documents
- Promissory notes
- Authorization documentation for all kinds of borrowers
- Insurance on collateral and key persons
Who Should Attend?
Bankers at all experience levels will find this program helpful. We will include ample time for questions and answers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.