During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts documentation and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide. You will receive a "core document" in a word document that you can drop your individualized documents into and achieve one of the big goals at many financial institutions have "standards" on opening all types of new accounts.
What You Will Learn:
- Review federal laws do we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive checklists for documents for every type of account
- How to set up a manual like this if we are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes?
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
- New CDD Rules
Who Should Attend?
Training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a New Accounts Procedure Manual.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.