To pass, or not to pass - that is the question! What will Congress do with the Tax Reform Act before the end of the year? If this does pass, it usually brings changes to IRA accounts. We will discuss the new changes - if any - and give you procedures on how to handle these changes, as well as many other topics.
What You Will Learn:
Participants will get the answers to these and many more common questions.
- What are the legislative updates for 2018?
- How does the bank report Qualified Charitable Distributions to the IRS?
- What are the new procedures for accepting “tardy” rollovers past the 60 day period and how are they reported?
- What are the mandatory reporting requirements to be distributed to IRA accountholders in January 2018?
- What is the status on the pending legislation to change beneficiary payouts?
- What is the danger in confusing the "IRA direct transfers" terminology with “direct rollovers”?
- Why are IRA accountholders getting so many unnecessary letters and bills from the IRS?
Who Should Attend?
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, Investments and Savings Departments who are involved in opening, selling, and administration of IRA accounts will benefit greatly from thorough discussion of the more complicated aspects of the IRA and from the "Annual IRA Update and Review". A working knowledge of IRAs will help participants understand the more complicated areas of this Webinar.
"Patrice is an awesome speaker and is very knowledgeable." - Karen W, Commercial Bank - St. Louis, MO
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.