There are a significant number of emerging trends and new innovations in the FinTech arena. Looking at nine focus areas that many research reports and analysts have cited as top of mind, this video provides a concise, high-level look at what’s on the horizon. The financial services market is in a state of change, and FinTech is a major driving force. What is your organization considering as potential FinTech investments or partnerships?
- Change – A Continuance
- Predictions and Emerging Trends
- Digitalization movement
- Chat bots and online advisor utilization
- Implementation/expansion of APIs
- Continued AI growth
- Further cybersecurity enhancements
- Regulatory change and numerous RegTech initiatives
- P2P transactions rapid growth
- Advancements in blockchain acceptance and utilization
- Leveraging ‘big’ data and related data analytics
- Other Considerations
Subscribe to The Directors Education Series and provide your leaders with the guidance and tools needed to navigate the complexities of today's banking environment.
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?This program is recommended for your Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
“We are loving the program for our Directors. Training has now become a more regular event and the format and timing of the training is just right for the BOD. They have found the information very helpful in understanding their roles as directors.” — Maureen Daehn, CFO, Maple Bank
“After 42 years in Banking and now a Director, the series enables me to continue my knowledge in this ever changing industry! You're never too old to learn, and being a Director it's our responsibility to continue to learn for the good of our organizations.” — Gerald Schmidt, Board Member, Stephenson National Bank and Trust
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.