Have you received emails with overly long recipient lists? Have you struggled through complex emails only to realize they don't concern you? Do you think email may not always be the best way to communicate? Have you seen emails used inappropriately, to criticize someone or avoid communicating in person?
Effective workplace email requires attention to writing and language. Learn how to create and respond to emails efficiently and accurately. Get practical remedies for problematic messages, and leave with guidelines for managing emails.
What You Will Learn
- Define major email writing mistakes
- Write succinct, effective emails
- Use a quality-control checklist
- Use a standard structure to help your readers
- Check emails for key points and courteous tone
- Manage your email system efficiently, including tips for filing, attaching, copying, forwarding, and receipting
Who Should Attend?
Any professional who needs to write reader-focused, organized, courteous, clear, and concise emails.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.