Deposit Operations has many changes this fall. During this webinar we will help you design your procedures for new Regulation CC changes. We will also cover Nonresident Alien reporting and other interest reporting topics such as CP 2100 and more. This program will look at handling deceased accounts, overdrafts, Regulation E disputes and many more back of the house issues.
Don’t miss this change to update your procedures for deposit operations in 2019.
- Regulation CC hold amounts and geography changes
- Nonresident alien interest reporting changes
- New Operating Circular #3
- Death issues
- Regulation E disputes
- Regulation D issues on savings and time deposits
- Checking your CIP and beneficial ownership alert.
Who Should Attend?
Deposit operations, account services, bookkeeping, call centers and training.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.