Is your frontline a compliance asset or liability? Let's make them a compliance asset. This regulatory review completes your credit union's annual training requirements. It also helps the frontline understand that we can be fined and sued if we do not follow our regulatory responsibility. During the program, each regulation will spotlight the frontline issues and how to handle them. We will help your staff determine are we in a regulation and if we are what is our course of action. You will be amazed how focused training on frontline issues will take you from zero to hero with your regulators.
What You Will Learn:
- Regulation CC (Availability of Funds and Collection of Checks) Update on Holds and Disclosures
- Regulation E (Electronic Fund Transfer) revisions and understanding your accountholder's rights on unauthorized access
- Regulation D-Six transaction limitations and NCUSIF (National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund) disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
- Regulation TISA (Truth in Savings Act)-Spotlight on disclosures and answering accountholder questions about rates and APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
- BSA (Bank Secrecy Act)-Annual training requirements plus changes on CTRs (Currency Transaction Reports), SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports) and DOEP (Designation of Exempt Person) date fields
- Privacy and your credit union's disclosure
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit compliance officers, member service representatives, new member representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, assistant branch managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.