Selling is both an art and a science. This becomes very apparent when a sales person comes face-to-face with a prospect. Preparation is essential but it is always difficult to prepare exactly what you want to say or ask in advance because prospects dont follow a script. But understanding some of the simple rules and principles of asking questions provided in this session will help you prepare, anticipate and close more business, more quickly.
What Will be Covered
- Understand the fundamentals of question asking, what types of questions to ask as well as how to get beneath the questions asked by your prospect
- Tailor questions specifically important to the CEO
- Learn a 'drill down' questioning technique to fully uncover a prospect's pain for your product or solution
- More effectively and courageously ask your prospect questions about leaving their current provider and budget issues
- Develop a unique selling approach so that you don't sound like all the others!
Who Should Attend?
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers will all benefit by this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.