New BSA developments, including new regulatory updates:
- Downsides of de-risking customers
- Some tools for analyzing information related to virtual (digital) currencies—Bitcoin, etc.
- How to proactively anticipate changes in criminal behavior as activity evolves
Review key Anti-Money Laundering regulatory changes and updates:
- New beneficial ownership due diligence rules
- Suspicious Activity Reports –new problem area, including elder abuse
- Currency Transaction Reports and exemptions
- Suspicious Activity Reports – new problem areas, including elder abuse and mortgage fraud, plus confidentiality rules
- Customer and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Monetary Instruments
- Funds Transfer Recordkeeping
- What constitutes an adequate OFAC compliance program and what will the examiners review?
- Sanctions programs, requirements, lists, and screening
- Avoid common problem areas and OFAC penalties
- Identification and verification requirements
- Learn how to properly handle law enforcement search request
- Understand Customer Identification Program (CIP) pitfalls
- Avoid common problem areas and common violations
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is ideally suited to compliance professionals with BSA/AML responsibilities who have a basic understanding of anti-money laundering laws and regulations, including BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Auditors, Risk Managers and Head Tellers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.